Monday 17 May 2021

Pink hair, don't care


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
(Audrey Hepburn)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


The colour that lives between red and white takes all the passion and energy of red and combines it with the purity of white, creating an innocent, happy pink. A colour that is often associated with bubble gum, flowers, little girls, cotton candy and sweetness, but also with Barbies.

Like every colour, also pink affects you in some way. It can increase energy, blood pressure and pulse and it can also give you calmness, relaxation and happiness. It is said that pink symbolises youth, health and playfulness.


You can not only add pink coloured accessories and clothes to your wardrobe, but you can also choose pink as your hair colour.

Musicians including Gwen Stefani, Pink and also Cyndi Lauper, who have had a variety of hair colours over the years, have rocked pink hair at some point in their careers.

Nicki Minaj also loves this hair colour, although she prefers more of a pink wig. You may also remember Julianna Rose Mauriello, who played the pink-haired Stephanie in LazyTown. Like them, you too can create a pink look without having your hair dyed and change your hair colour and even haircut at any time without changing your current one.

The colour is even popular in animated films, such as Trolls, where the cute queen Poppy also has pink hair, and if you watch anime, you've probably already seen many characters with this hair colour too.

1 / 2 / 3

The wigs shown above are from UniWigs, a company that describes itself as individual by offering unique hair solutions for everyone, and also embraces care by offering a customer service that is available for advice and support. They are also fashion conscious and keep up with the latest hair trends.


If you don't want to change your entire look or you don't enjoy wigs, a colourful strand of hair can be a solution for you. It's also good for the younger ones, I remember having this kind of hair in different colours and just clipping it into my hair when I was younger.
The ones in the picture above come in 12 different colours and are made from high quality heat resistant synthetic fibres, which means you can style them like your own hair by giving them some curls or straightening them. These are therefore a very easy way to add some colour to your hair, they just need to be clipped in and if the length doesn't suit you, you can simply cut them to length.

Have you had this kind of clip in hair extensions? Or have you ever worn a wig? Let me know in the comments section below.

Have a fabulous day. 😊


Lots of love,
E

28 comments:

  1. I have never gone pink, but once (decades ago) I went blue. I had dark hair at the time and it didn't show until I got into the sun when I rocked a bright blue halo effect.
    My hair is now much more salt than pepper naturally and I am considering a new colour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is not really my colour..not that I don't like it, but it doesn't fit my skin ton. I do wear a wig when I am in the mood for something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never gone pink in my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I would look good in pink, but blue would be more suitable for my coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never had pink hair. But they look cool and in vogue these days! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nunca me he hecho extensiones pero si he llevado pelucas cortitas i de media melena.

    Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of pink hair! Need to try extensions like this.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of pink hair! Need to try extensions like this.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never tried clip in hair extensions (:


    ________________________
    New Post on my Blog TiaMel: [Review] Fusswohl Fuss Gel to Oil

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fact that there are so many different ways to change up hair colour these days! Thank you for all of the suggestions!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had lilac hair before and I wanted to try again without having to bleach my hair. This is an awesome alternative. I'll look into giving clip in hair extensions a try :)

    Mari | www.dazedmari.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I may not die my hair pink, but pink extensions will be fun!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastico! non ho mai provato le extensions,,,ottima idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to color my hair but am scared to get any bold color as I feel it may not look good on me. But wigs are a great option to try. :-)

    Via | https://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. readandreviewit21 May 2021 at 17:48

    I've always wanted to try pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never tried pink hair
    but I do like seeing it on other cool and cute people.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello!
    I like colored hair, pink is beautiful and looks great :)
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tried some funny wigs, for events like Halloween, but not something serious. While I like pink, it's not a colour I would use for my hair, because it's not me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pink is my fav color since...ever!
    I've even dyed my hair pink when I was teen!^^
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic post! 

    Kisses :)    

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pink hair looks great on so many people but I don't think I could pull it off!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  22. I dyed my hair pink once and I loved it!

    My Blog: Bisma Rauf

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have never dyed my hair but I think pink would be such a fun color to dye it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wonder if I have the guts to go pink! But you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've never tried clip in hair extensions but I think pink hair always looks so fun! :)

    Hope your week is going well and you have a nice weekend ahead of you :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete