Monday 14 June 2021

Disney mood


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it."
(Rafiki, The Leon King)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


I already have a few Disney-themed selections on the blog, but today there's another one, because you can never have enough of Disney.  :)

This month we celebrate - among other things - some Disney-related anniversaries.

It may sound unbelievable, but Donald Duck made his first appearance in "The Wise Little Hen" 87 years ago, on 9 June 1934.
Daisy Duck is slightly younger, and she too celebrates her anniversary this month. She appeared under her now familiar name in "Mr. Duck Steps Out" 81 years ago, on 7 June 1940.

The "Hunchback of Notre Dame" was also released in June, more precisely on 21 June 1996, and thus celebrates its 25th anniversary in a couple of days.

Last but not least, "Cars" celebrates not one but three anniversaries this month. The film was released in many countries this month in 2006, exactly 15 years ago. "Cars 2" also came out this month in 2011 and celebrates its 10th anniversary while "Cars 3" was released in June 2017.

I don't have Cars or Donald Duck on the selection below, but I hope you enjoy the items that are from the Primark website.

Source: Primark

Which is your favourite piece from the picture, and which is your favourite Disney movie?
As always, I look forward to reading your comments below.  :)

Have a magical week everyone! ✨

Lots of love,
E

38 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Donald and Daisy were that old! I think I like the Thumper shirt the best from the list, but it's all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are definitely no teenagers anymore. :D Thank you for your comment, Theresa! :)

      Delete
  2. You are right...there is never enough Disney! Those pieces look super cute!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are nice pieces loving the Star Wars with The Child, loved that show :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and the print on that jumper is super cute, I think. :)

      Delete
  4. Datos interesantes sobre Disney, me encanto la pantalonera y la camiseta de 101 dálmatas que pusiste, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That really is an adorable set. :)

      Delete
  5. Love these Disney picks and thanks for these reminders!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you like them. :) xo

      Delete
  6. Disney is great at any age :) Because we're all a bit of kids and we love these themes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡¡Hola!! Soy otra fan de Disney, aunque no sabía las cosas que nos has contado. Son muchas las películas de Disney que me gustan, no sabría elegir, tal vez La Bella y la Bestia. De Primark tengo una sudadera de Micky pero no aparece en la imagen. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Beauty and the Beast too, and I'm sure your Mickey-sweatshirt looks great. :) xo

      Delete
  8. I have always been a great Disney fan in fashion, it allows us tonstay in touch with our child side. I love your choices, very cute and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed this post. :)

      Delete
  9. I have PJ with Winnie The Pooh and i love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your ninth blog anniversary.
    I like Donald and Disney.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you are having a nice weekend. :)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you, Steffi! I hope you enjoyed this selection. :)

      Delete