Thursday 18 August 2016

Boho outfits from Zaful


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  
  
"Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair."
 
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

With the end of summer rapidly approaching, August is flying away and the end of summer festivals is not far off.
Bohemian outfits are great for visiting a festival or for walking at the seaside but if you are styling the items the right way you can even wear them as an everyday outfit.

The boho items below are from Zaful, an online shop that offers women's clothing, shoes and accessories. They "value every single customer and every parcel delivery carefully" and their aim is "to satisfy the needs of every aspiring fashionista".
I noticed that the site has a wide range of medium- and even large-sized clothing but if you need a small-sized, then your search might take longer to find the item that you not only like but it also fits.
From the items I chose, the blouse, the blue maxi dress, the maxi skirt and the shorts are available in sizes S, M and L at the moment. The other items are up for grabs just in bigger sizes.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

Above you can see some stunning items that you definitely need in your boho outfit collection. Maxi skirts, short and long dresses and of course jewellery which is just as important as the clothing itself. For example the necklace on the picture can add a little extra to every outfit.
To find the items, just click on the numbers or visit Zaful's homepage or social media sites (Instagram, Facebook).

Which item from the selection do you like the most? Do you have a favourite boho piece? Let me know in the comment section below.

Lots of love,
E

35 comments:

  1. Would you like to follow each other? If yes, start and let me know. 💙

    Have a nice day
    Patricia
    Pwiepassion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patricia! I've just followed your blog and I hope you will follow me back soon. :) Have a nice day, too. :)

      P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

      Delete
  2. Those pieces look gorgeous! #3 is my favourite. What a beautiful dress!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, sweetie!! I've already worn the Mickey Mouse tee several times and it's one of my favorite adquisitions too! ;)

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! That tee is so lovely but I guess, I would love everything that has a Mickey Mouse print on it. ;) Have a good day. :)

      P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

      Delete
  4. Świetne ubrania! Życzę udanej współpracy! :)
    http://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices!!! I will have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boho is my favorite style of clothing to wear! That pink off the shoulder top is beautiful! Love it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great picks! Especially like the tunics.
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty inspiration, the pieces look lovely.

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous outfits! You've given me some wardrobe inspiration for the week. :-)
    April xx

    | APRIL ROSE PENGILLY |

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the boho trend and your picks are lovely :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear and thank you for stopping at my blog!!! So nice selection....Zaful is a very good website!!! I have a new post on my blog! If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think.....Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das dritte ist echt schön!

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post! :D

    lublins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing choices! x

    Have a nice week,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post! nice selection .. I like the black maxi and the necklace.
    you have a new follower :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss

    ReplyDelete