Friday 17 October 2014

The Fast and The Fashionable


✯ Hello shiny stars! ✯

I know it took me long to get ready with my 2. "London Fashion Week"-post, but it is finally here and I hope, you'll enjoy it.  :)

The second event that I visited was  "The Fast and The Fashionable" at Press Club (12th of September 2014).

  At the event there were attended more designers: for clothes, bags, scarfs, socks and shoes.
There was a stage with catwalks (my first experience) and lots of people.

It was a pleasure to meet the very talented designer Kwame Koranteng,
who presented a great collection at that night. I loved his details on the clothes (pictured above right).

I made a collage about this fashion event, hope you like it.  :)


 Check out my first LFW-post here.

Lots of love,

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great fashion event!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.sounds like an awesome event

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had a great week full of inspirations!
    wish a great and fun week ahead,
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que suerte poder ir a ese evento, genial el collage!
    besos de susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Yeees, the snoopy t-shirt is so cute! :)

    About your post, lucky you! what an amazing evetn! :D

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete