Sunday 17 March 2024

The secrets of the color green


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"In nature you don't get lost, you find yourself."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Thinking of the color green probably brings to mind some natural elements, such as grass, trees or plants. This is no wonder, because according to color psychology, green stands for nature, growth, harmony, but also for wealth and health. It can as well symbolize life and renewal, and the color is seen as positive in most cultures. Green is also known for its calming effect.


Green is a color that is present throughout nature and is also often used in design and decoration, creating a sense of freshness and connection to the natural world.

Today is Saint Patrick's Day, which is closely associated with this color. This day is celebrated on March 17th every year and honors Saint Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. On this day, many people there wear green clothing or use green shamrocks for decoration.


This occasion inspired today's post, and below you will find some inspiration with this color, featuring items from Sinsay.


 



Source of items: Sinsay

🠊 Do you like the color green? What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear this color?


With best wishes,
E

16 comments:

  1. I always think of growth when I see green. Love all these items you shared here. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freut mich, dass dir die Schuhe auch gefallen =) Ja ich mag Skechers auch gerne, is zwar erst mein 2. Paar, aber dass das andere 7 Jahre beim Sport gehalten hat, spricht ja auch für sich :D

    Der Post is natürlich echt passend zum heutigen St. Patrick's Day :D Ich mag Grün auch ganz gerne, daher is mein Auto auch Dunkelgrün. Die Kleider sehen hier auch gut aus, perfekt für den Sommer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color green, it reminds me of so many things but it reminds me primarily of nature and i love being outdoors. my great nieces cheer in green, gold and white...i cheered in green and white (same school) that's what i think of. i really like the green jumpsuit, that is something i would wear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!
    Lo primero que pienso cuando se nombra este color es un dicho popular: "La que con verde se atreve, por guapa se tiene" A mí me encanta,ves uno de mis colores favoritos. Muy bonito todo lo que compartes! Gracias por seguirme, yo también me quedo por aquí.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green grass on a Spring day comes to mind ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color green reminds me of spring, all the leaves come back on the trees with their fresh green color.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡¡Hola!! Personalmente me gusta el verde y tengo varias prendas de ropa de ese color. Pensar en el color verde, es pensar en la naturaleza, en aire libre y paz. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Though it's not a color I normally wear a lot, I do like green. It's very serene and reminds me of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes, a little green is all you need! I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Green is a really nice color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the green color... my first thought is nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love green ro look at but not to wear. It doesn't go well with my sallow skin colour. I love looking out my study window at all the different greens in the village gardens and the forest beyond. I find it very calming. Today it is windy and all the green trees are waving in the wind. It becomes quite mesmerizing watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love green outfits, specially in the warmer months :)

    https://brigittapasztor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete