Sunday 10 May 2020

The eternal style of Rachel Green


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"You can’t just give up! Is that what a dinosaur would do?"
(Joey Tribbiani)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


ENGLISH

It's hardly to believe that it's been 26 years since Friends was first aired, and the outfits below are more or less 20 years old.
There are probably some who haven’t heard of the series before, but most of us - I think - are familiar with the American sitcom television series, which ran from 1994 to 2004 with 10 seasons on TV. Of course we can still watch the series today and follow the lives of the 6 friends with their ups and downs: Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston), Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow), Joey Tribbiani (Matt LeBlanc), Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry) and Ross Geller (David Schwimmer).

However, Rachel Green is a fictional character, she is an ultimate television style icon and her fashionable moments are still a true inspiration. We would still wear many of her outfits today or use her as a source for our fashion decisions.

The plaid pants paired with a graphic t-shirt are perfect for casual days, the little black dress with that little extra for a date night or the plaid skirt in the office.

With her style, Rachel Green will probably remain one of the most popular fictional icons also in the future.

What do you think of the below outfits? Are there any that you would wear?
Who is your ultimate fictional fashion icon?

Lots of love,
E


DEUTSCH

Es ist kaum zu glauben, dass es 26 Jahre her ist, dass Friends zum ersten Mal ausgestrahlt wurde, und die obenstehenden Outfits sind mehr oder weniger 20 Jahre alt.
Es gibt wahrscheinlich einige, die noch nie etwas von der Serie gehört haben, aber die meisten von uns - glaube ich - kennen die amerikanische Sitcom-TV-Serie, die von 1994 bis 2004 mit 10 Staffeln im Fernsehen lief. Wir können die Serie natürlich auch heute noch anschauen und das Leben der 6 Freunde mit ihren Höhen und Tiefen verfolgen: Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston), Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow), Joey Tribbiani (Matt LeBlanc), Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry) und Ross Geller (David Schwimmer).

Rachel Green ist jedoch eine fiktive Figur, sie ist eine ultimative Fernsehstilikone und ihre modischen Momente sind immer noch eine wahre Inspiration. Wir würden auch heute noch viele ihrer Outfits tragen oder sie als Quelle für unsere Modeentscheidungen nehmen.

Die karierte Hose gepaart mit einem grafischen T-Shirt eignet sich perfekt für lockere Tage, das kleine schwarze Kleid mit dem gewissen Extra für eine Date Night oder der karierte Rock im Büro.

Mit ihrem Stil bleibt Rachel Green wohl auch in Zukunft eine der beliebtesten fiktionalen Ikonen.

Was hältst Du von den oben stehenden Outfits? Gibt es welche, die Du tragen würdest?
Wer ist Deine ultimative fiktive Mode-Ikone?

Viele Grüsse,
E

56 comments:

  1. I love her style. She was always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love FRIENDS and I love all of Rachel's outifts!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a wonderful post! I love Friends and Rachel's style always inspired me growing up!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Friends, was one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!thank you for your share!
    wig hair shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her, Rachel style was the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sie hat einen tollen Style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer Aniston's style is impeccable!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when it came out! I am feeling old now haha :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love friends, my son has been watching it during this lockdown!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Friends! one of the best shows ever

    ReplyDelete
  12. A style icon, FOR SURE! I loved her style then and I love it now!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never used to get the hype around Rachel at all but I see it more these days (I'll never understand the hair hype though). But my ultimate tv style icon has to be Blair Waldorf x


    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachel Green is a classic. A style icon for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post,love it so much!Your blog is really amazing,I follow you now and Im looking forward to read your next posts.Cant'wait!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Hope you'll sometimes visit mine blog and follow it if you love it!
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I've visited and followed your blog. :)

      Delete
  16. Friends - perhaps the best sitcom ever.
    xoxo

    https://coisasdefeltros.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Friends♥ I love Rachels style, she is so beautiful! Have a nice day and greetings from Finland:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. ¡¡Hola!! Yo no he visto nunca la serie, aunque tengo amigos que la veían y les gustaba mucho. He visto los looks que has puesto de Rachel, y sí, alguno me podría poner hoy en día. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post. Hi, I follow you # 488 , follow back?

    https://insandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just followed you back. :)

      Delete
  20. I really like Jennifer Aniston's style here, I just watched the series few days ago ( I know I am too late )but I like this series!

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like very much her style and this serie is one of my favourite.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like her style.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gehört habe ich von der Serie schon, habe sie aber noch nie gesehen. Sollte ich wohl mal nachholen. :)
    Seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post, I love her style! :)...Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on my blog and I´ll follow you back :) - https://whatafancyworldbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :) Sure, I just visited and followed your blog. :)

      Delete
  25. Nice outfits. Enjoy your new week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know kind of crazy. I was a huge fan of Friends I watched it a little now and then. I was more in to SITC which ran from 1998 to 2004 and then Gossip Girl which ran from 2007-2012. And it always amazes how Carries style still holds up today!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loved seeing her outfits on Friends! Her looks are still stylish!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful photos and interesting post dear!
    Have a lovely day! Dilek 

    ReplyDelete
  29. I always loved her style, it is so inspiring now that 90's are back but it also was in the series time and she became in a fashion icon for sure.
    Kisses,
    E.
    http://www.withcapitale.com/2020/05/an-elegant-dress-you-couldnt-believe.html
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitaleofficial/

    ReplyDelete
  30. It is so interesting that this series is a hundred years old, and the style of heroes has become popular again
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  31. Rachel's style is so timeless! I adore it xx

    Violethollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I absolutely love friends it is such an easy watch and so enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've only watched a few episodes of Friends but always admired Jennifer Aniston's (and her character Rachel's) style. She's such a fashion icon and always dresses beautifully!
    PS: Thanks for the follow, following you as well!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rachel definitely had the best style in Friends, and that hairstyle is still so iconic. I guess my fav fictional character(s) fashion was in Gossip Girl, so many great clothes!

    Aimsy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Totally love it!!

    Would you like to become blogger friends? 👧 👧 I follow you, you can find me here :) ✨

    Shades of Silvie

    Have a lovely day 🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like it. :) Sure, we can. I just followed your blog via GFC. :) xo

      Delete
  36. I can't believe it's been 26 years since Friends first hit TV screens. I guess with syndication, it feels like just yesterday cause you can always find an episode on somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi! Friends is one of my favourite series.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  38. She has a cute style...casual and cute!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love Rachel! She was such a great character and funny and quirkey. I remember that Rachel haircut too! Ahhh this brings back so many great memories!

    xoxo,
    Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love Rachel's style. She's so beautiful.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Rachel had the best fashion on the show (and lowkey Phoebe).
    Love this post as people don't really talk about the fashion on Friends when it was icon for its time.
    One of the best styles in tv sitcom history.
    Wishing you the best.
    xxxx

    https://ooomaye.com

    ReplyDelete