Sunday 23 February 2020

Bag parade


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


With shoes, bags and other accessories you can change any outfit. The same dress can be worn with high heels, simple jewellery and a clutch, perfect for a night out, but also with sneakers and a small backpack for a trip. By choosing the right accessories you can create different looks from the same outfit. But have you ever thought about how many types of bags you can tell the difference? Backpack, briefcase, clutch, cross-body bag, envelope bag, tote bag or wristlet are just a few of them. But do you know the difference between the terms, or is it just one bag in different sizes?

Backpack is, I think relatively obvious what it is. Of course it is a bag that is carried over the shoulders with the help of two straps. Traditionally, they are quite big, primarily for students and travellers, but they are also available in smaller sizes for everyday use. Tote bags are very common among women. They are large rectangular bags, with or without closure. Cross-body bags are also very popular. They are, as the name suggests, carried with a strap that is looped over one shoulder and crosses the body diagonally. The briefcase is a hard, rectangular, box-shaped bag with a small handle and last but not least a clutch is a small, hand-held evening bag with or without a strap. 


The above pieces have been selected from the website of Baginning, where you can buy different types of bags in a variety of colours. Handbags, such as satchels and clutch, or shoulder bags, backpacks, but also wallets. You can also find waist bags and genuine leather handbags in their webshop.

Check out the genuine leather handbags here...

... the waist bags here...
... and the satchel bags here.


Do you have many or only a few bags? Which type is your favourite? Are you open to choose the colours or more for black? As always, please feel free to leave a comment below.

Lots of love,
E

55 comments:

  1. Nice bags. These days I use a black backpack - very practical :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a black backpack. I should use it more often.. :D

      Delete
  2. Nice post, I have too many bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bags!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die letzte Tasche ist so schön und gefällt mir richtig gut!

    Sandy GOLDEN SHIMMER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Sandy! Ich freue mich, dass es Dir gefällt. :)

      Delete
  5. Love bags of all shapes and sizes Great selection darling xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=3701

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely have too many bags. I do not limit myself in choosing only black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, black is indeed an eternal colour, but it does not fit every outfit.

      Delete
  7. Very beautiful bags.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally want the last bag!!!!!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would say I have a moderate amount, though I could always use more lol.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Want them all :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't limit my choice either. That's why it became a bag parade. :D

      Delete
  11. Beautiful bags!

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My bag type - small, comfortable with a clasp

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last bag I like the most. ;) I prefer small bags. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also prefer small bags. They are easy to carry. :) xo

      Delete
  15. The last one is definitely my fave!

    www.aishettina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one seems to be popular in the comments. :)

      Delete
  16. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful bags.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete