Wednesday 24 April 2019

You and Me

✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"How amazing it is to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

If you regularly read my blog, you may remember that I love personalised items, whether it's a mug, a bracelet, or a necklace. Sometimes I prefer to have my nickname on it, sometimes I go for initials or stick to my last name. Somehow, I have always felt that they give something to a simple thing: a bit of personality, a bit of story.
Last year I had a pool on Twitter that asked if you liked monogrammed, personalised items, and it turned out that 85% of voters were up for them.
This year I asked if you were going to wear the name of your boyfriend/girlfriend on a necklace and it turned out that 42% of voters would do that and 58% would not. 

"Get name necklace" is an online jewellery manufacturer that offers fashionable, personalised jewellery. Each piece can be personalised by name, initials, font, metal, length and stones. On their website you can choose from various categories, such as necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, charms or even collections.
Couple necklaces are a cute way to show your partner how much he/she means to you. I collected my favourite pieces below. The necklaces arrive in a gift box. Most items I've selected are sterling silver 925, but you can also find items that are 18k gold plated. My personal favourite is the Yin Yang necklace. It is even perfect for those who do not want to wear something that clearly shows it's a couple necklace. The front side is the sign and the back has the name of your loved one. I like how simple and yet discrete and unique it looks. 
 
You also have the option to choose a half heart, a puzzle or simply a square shape. In the picture there is only one necklace, which is delivered as a single piece. With this "Personalized Love Arrow Birthstone Heart Necklace" you can choose material, birthstone, chain length and the text is already added: You are my angel.

Do you like personalised jewellery? What do you think about these couple necklaces? Do you have a favourite? As always, please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Lots of love,

30 comments:

  1. Wow! I love personalized stuff too!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart with the key is SO cute. What a great piece! I love personalized stuff as well.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon! I'm glat that you like it. :)

      Delete
  3. So cute!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklaces!! So pretty!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I wish you the same. :) xo

      Delete
  5. Love the necklace, especially the heart and key one!
    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These necklaces are lovely!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never had a couple necklace before but I had a friendship necklace and even a bracelet! :)

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also had friendship bracelets. :D Thank you for your comment, Filipa! :)

      Delete
  8. To be honest it's not my favourite style of jewellery I prefer minimalistic neclakes. I had BFF's jewellery when I was 6 or maybe 8, I don't remeber well. Kisses from Poland ♥

    http://sar-shy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why the Jin Jang necklace was my personal favourite because it looks simple and discreet. :) xo

      Delete
  9. Beautiful necklaces Such a great idea xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/05/grayson-monae-because-looking-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. good post!
    https://luxhairshop.blogspot.com/
    At first glance, you are attracted to your blog and like your blog very much! thank you for your sharing.
    (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete