Monday 5 August 2024

Breaking my silence on Blogger Day


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Today is Blogger Day, which is held every year on 5 August. This day celebrates one of the most popular platforms in the world: "Blogger", with its original subdomain blogspot.com. Blogger was founded in 1999, an incredible 25 years ago, and was acquired by Google in 2003.

I've been quiet here for a while, but today felt like the perfect occasion to break this silence. This time, however, it wasn't because of writer's block or because I didn't have enough time. In fact, I have many posts in my drafts, but since they were made for a specific day, which I always ended up being late for, they won't see the light anytime soon, maybe next year.

The reason for my absence this time is different. I have been spending my free time with the newest addition to my home, an adorable furry friend. She inspired my dog-inspired wishlist in this post. 🐶

Source: Fressnapf (Trixie)
Source: Fressnapf (Kong)
Source: H&M
Source: Fressnapf (TrendPet)
Source: H&M

On Blogger Day, I don't think there's a better way to celebrate than reading a few blog posts and leaving comments. So grab your tea or coffee and enjoy some content today too.

🠊 And the question regarding today's post: Are you a dog or a cat person, maybe even both? Let me know in the comments section below. Also feel free to share your favourites from the wishlist above. I look forward to reading your answers.  😊

Lots of love,
E

7 comments:

  1. We got a new furry friend too, just last week. We now have two! Enjoy all puppy things. And I learned something new about it being blogger day yesterday.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing on this world will love you more than your dog! Glad you are here, take care :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a cat person but love all of these cute items!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew there was a Blogger Day. I have been finding it hard to keep up with all my blogger friends. Puppies do take up a lot of time but most enjoyable too. I prefer dogs rather than cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new dog! I am both a dog and cat person (2 dogs and 4 cats currently). I do love your pup picks. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete