Saturday 18 November 2023

Celebrating 95 years of magic


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique." (Walt Disney)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This is Mickey Mouse, but I don't think I need to introduce him, everyone knows who he is.
Well believe it or not, this little mouse is celebrating his 95th birthday today and he seems to know the secret to staying forever young.

For this special occasion, I checked out Primark's website to see what lovely pieces they currently have on offer and they are simply amazing. Below I've listed some of my favourites, but I've also linked to previous selections if you would like further inspiration and information.

All pictures are from the Primark website, but availability of items may vary in different countries.

I am curious to know which are your favourites. :)



If you liked this post, you might be interested in these too:



Have a lovely weekend with full of magic. ✨

Lots of love,
E

13 comments:

  1. Danke dir =) Ich bin zum selber basteln echt zu unkreativ und faul, daher hatte ich früher oft gar keine Kränze. Umso besser, dass mir die von Aldi so gut gefallen =)

    Hach ich liebe Disney =) Daher waren Freundinnen und ich im Sommer auch auf der Disney 100 Ausstellung in München, die war richtig schön.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sneakers celebrating Mickey! These items would be great for gifts.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment! It's true that you can never go wrong with a black & white outfit, hehehe ;) I'm so happy that you liked it! I also love Mickey Mouse, I've been a big fan since I was a little girl and I still can't resist when I see tees and other stuff about it :P Have a nice week! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I am such a huge Disney fan, so anything Mickey themed makes me happy! :D
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡¡Hola!! Yo tengo varias cosas de Primark de Disney de otras temporadas. Las de ahora, también son muy bonitas. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias por tu visita.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness 95! Amazing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Mickey Mouse - 95 years ??? OMG the times is flying so fast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your picks! Mickey is such a timeless character.

    ReplyDelete