Friday 23 December 2022

Christmas


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling."
(Edna Ferber)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


ENGLISH 🎄

I would like to wish you all happy holidays and a merry Christmas. I hope you can spend these days with your loved ones.  :)

DEUTSCH 🎄

Ich möchte euch allen schöne Feiertage und ein frohes Weihnachtsfest wünschen. Ich hoffe, ihr könnt diese Tage mit euren Liebsten verbringen.  :)
Lots of love,
E

9 comments:

  1. Confesso que se pudesse avançada esta época de Natal...
    Isabel Sá
    Brilhos da Moda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a nice Christmas anyway and I wish you a happy 2023. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a great Christmas. Stopping in to wish you a blessed and beautiful new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa and all the best for 2023! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!
    all the best for you and your family!

    https://www.itzytrendy.com/2023/01/brown-or-black.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I wish you the same. Happy 2023! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you and the same to you. Happy 2023! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice post, thanks for sharing.
    I invite you to visit my last post. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete