Saturday 1 October 2022

September favourites


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Hello October, let the autumnal colours begin."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


I hope you are all well and have arrived in October with lots of great memories from the summer.
Unbelievable how time flies and how I have missed being online for months again.

Did you know that today is not only the first day of October, but also International Coffee Day, and in the US they also celebrate National Homemade Cookies Day?
So if you don't have anything planned for this weekend, just bake some biscuits, have some coffee (or tea) while you're at it and have a lot of fun. :)

Below you can also see my favourite outfits from last month. A classic black and white look, two autumnal outfits and a beautiful evening dress. I hope you like them too.  :)


As always, let me know in the comments below which is your favourite one. And also whether you are a coffee or a tea person.

Have a wonderful weekend.  :)

Lots of love,
E

10 comments:

  1. Hi

    Nice blog, I am new, do you want to follow each other?

    https://fashionandwishlist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super post. : D <3
    follow for follow? tell me the answer in my new post!
    jfashionlover.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post ;) Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to Hallowe'en :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best month ever! Happy October!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely like the idea of a cookie day! I certainly have a sweet tooth, so this sounds like an extra special reason to celebrate. These outfits are SO gorgeous!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡¡Hola!! Prefiero celebrar el día de las galletas, pues el café no me gusta y el té tampoco es que lo suela tomar a menudo. Hornear galletas, en cambio, me encanta, aunque luego sólo me coma una, pero es muy divertido. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taylor Swift's dress looks gorgeous! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete