Sunday 3 October 2021

September favourites

 

✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Never underestimate the power of a good outfit on a bad day."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


With the start of a new month, my monthly selection of favourite outfits is also back.
This time I have for you a pair of skinny jeans paired with a white crop top and a light blue blazer, as well as a colourful mini dress with a special cut and also a long dress. I hope you like them. 

Lots of love,
E

32 comments:

  1. These looks are beautiful! I really love that third outfit. The mixture of prints is incredible!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I am glad that you like them. :)

      Delete
  2. Love your favourites

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola!! Fantásticos look. Y el vestido largo me ha encantado, muy favorecedor. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my new post. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with jeans, a white top, and a blazer, it's such a classic look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with you. Thank you for your comment, Lisa! :)

      Delete
  6. These are some lovely outfits! Thank you for sharing your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All 3 are lovely looks. Each one perfect for different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them. Thank you for your comment, Theresa! :)

      Delete
  8. Very nice looks (:

    ________________________
    New Post on my Blog TiaMel: Scharfe Kürbis-Curry-Suppe mit Ingwer | Aldi Süd Rezept

    ReplyDelete