Tuesday 1 October 2019

Set your goals and make them happen


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."
(Tony Robbins)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


I believe that a positive word or action - received or given - can change your entire day. Every little step counts, a smile, a door kept open, a beautiful note or a friendly word.
If you've read my article about the kindness and happiness challenge, this article might also be of interest to you. And if you haven't read it yet, I suggest that you read it and, if possible, even take part in the challenge.

I love any kind of stationery. If they spread a bit of kindness, it's even better, and I've always wanted to try happiness diaries and similar things, but I haven't found a suitable one yet. When I was contacted by a small, UK-based company that published their first planner, of course I visited their website, and after seeing their products, I immediately said yes to participate in their journey.
The planners from Mål Paper are available in 3 colours: black, grey and pink (like peach flowers).
The cover is very simple and clean, just a title with small golden letters breaks the colour.
The notebook contains some quotes, a few at the bottom of the pages, while others have their own pages. They can help you look at the situation from a different angle, or just to make you smile.


In the planner you can list your long and short term goals and the things for which you are grateful. You have the space to review your month and week, you can even rate your day (1 to 10). The notebook gives you the opportunity to list today's tasks, add notes, and at the end of the planner there is space for notes and calendars, and even a small envelope to add your little memories, like a ticket. 


The Daily Goal Setter is a gratitude journal and productivity planner in one. It helps you to focus on the positive things in your life and become more mindful and productive. 
It has a PU faux leather softback cover with gold embossed details. The size of the planner is approx. 142x205mm and has 256 pages. To check it out, just visit their website. 

What do you think of this planner? Do you have one or something similar?
As always, please feel free to share your thoughts on the topic in the comments section below.

Wishing you a great week.  :)

Lots of love, 
E

30 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanessa! I'm glad that you like it. :) xo

      Delete
  2. I definitely believe that positive words can make a big difference. I am always trying to remember to focus on positive affirmations and changing my mindset! This planner looks so helpful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Shannon! I wish you a happy and positive December full with wonderful experiences. :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love planners and bullet journals so much! :)

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful planner. I have regular book planner, and love to write some quotes too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Evi! I also like quotes and I believe that in some situations they can be powerful. :)

      Delete
  6. I am a big fan pf planners :) Nice Post! Have a great day!
    Allurerage
    Rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post!have a nice week
    https://chiaradipalma92.blogspot.com/2019/10/il-gioco-delle-100-domande.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chiara! Have a great week, too! :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kinza! I'm glad that you like it. :)

      Delete
  9. I love planners.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - and actually every stationery. :D

      Delete
  10. That planner looks very beautiful and I completely agree when you set your goals you can achieve them.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/twilly-dhermes-eau-de-parfum_24.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Have a wonderful day. :)

      Delete
  11. Nice quote, good plan. I like your article. I followed your blog now. Thx

    ReplyDelete