Sunday 11 November 2018

Make your phone chic


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯  


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

"The way you dress is linked to your mood."  

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


 Whether it is good or bad to always have our phones with us and be online most of the time, I could write a seperate article about that, and you can already find some on the blog, so you may know that despite having a blog, I try to spend as much time as possible offline and I would advise you to do that as well.

But back to the smart phones. Since they almost always look the same, I like to have phone cases. I have some of them and I like to adapt them to my mood and outfit. I have some that look serious and professional and one with teddy bears for example. But I've never had one of these wallet cases, although I've thought about buying one. For iPhones it is easier to find suitable ones. For other phones, however, you may have difficulty finding the perfect case.

This iPhone XR wallet case from Homelove looks very elegant, and is also very practical. It comes in various colours: black, gold, purple, red, mint green, navy blue and rose gold. I think it is even a perfect accessory to an evening dress.

Source: Homelove

It is designed with a kickstand feature and cutouts that give access to all ports. The PU leather is decorated with laser carved flowers. It has built-in card pockets and note holder, which is great, because you can put in your credit card, ID, travel card and some cash too, so you don't have to carry your wallet or small bag when leaving the house. It keeps all the essentials needed together. However, I still need a solution for my keys..
Other features of this case are an inside mirror, a practical butterfly hand strap and a magnetic closure.
What do you think about this wallet case? Do you have a similar one yourself?

As always, please feel free to leave a comment below and if you liked this case, you can check here, if it is also available for your phone and you can also find some other models: http://bit.ly/2SyEYZZ

Lots of love, 
E
 

14 comments: