Monday 1 October 2018

A dreamy haul


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯ 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"You are a sky full of stars." 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Do you remember my article about galaxy printed wish list? If you like stars and star prints, I encourage you to check it out. The post, "Come with me to gaze at the stars" shows you a lovely selection of these items.

Today's post will be about a haul, that I recently received from Dresslily and that contains an item from the aforementioned wish list. But first of all, I'd like to mention the shipping time, which was just unbelievable. The package came from China to Europe in less than a week, which is an absolute thumbs up.

However, this cute rug is small, about 40x120cm, - which is exactly stated on the article's homepage -, it is perfect next to the bed or sofa. Its surface is nice soft, the underside is antiskid and the pattern looks amazing. I am already thinking about ordering this floor mat in a different style.
(Find it here.)
This projection lamp is just dreamy, and I am already in love with it. When the cover is on, it is a nice lamp and without it, it becomes a starry projector. You can select the colours and also choose a rotation mode. It not only works with battery, you can also connect it to your laptop with an USB cable. My room was covered with stars, I just love it and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
(Find it here.)
It wasn't planned but I ended up with a white bundle of clothes. This shirt is different than the ones, I have seen before. It has two layers and the bottom one is lace like the sleeves. 
(Find it here.)
The midi skirt has a nice floral motive, but I still have to figure out, how to wear it to look the best.
(Find it here.)
Last but not least, a romper that has a very unique cut and the sleeves are amazing.
(Find it here.)
All items were true to size and the only drawback that the romper is see through at the bottom, so seems to be best on the beach.
(You can check out Dresslily's promotional shipping method here.)

What did you think of this post? Do you have any of these items? And which is your favourite? Please feel free to let me know in he comment section below.

Lots of love, 
E

37 comments:

  1. Such a great post, the clothes are lovely on you and the rug and the lamp are just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ♡ Have a lovely Sunday! :) xo

      Delete
  2. Amazing haul. Love the lace shirt and skirt too. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katarina! I'm glad that you like them. :) xo

      Delete
  3. Everything looks wonderful, especially that white romper. So cute!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much sweetie!! I'm so happy that you liked my "diplomatic romper", hehe. It's so comfy and fresh too! ;) Happy weekend! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this beautiful and informative article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for your comment! :)

      Delete
  6. These items are so beautiful My favourite is the romper Super cute xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/10/save-big-with-rosegal-this-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cris! I cannot wait for next summer to wear them. :) xo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I also love it. Thank you for your comment, Liliane! :) xo

      Delete
  8. Awesome items.
    Lovely midi skirt.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks great, I love the galaxy rug ^^
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. odličan post. započela sam blog na engleskom i objavila prvi post. Bila bih ti jako zahvalna kada bi me zapratila i podržala.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much dear!! I'm so happy that you liked my new dotted pants! Soon new outfits with all those new ins ;) Happy weekend! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful items. I really like this Galaxy rug and lamp.

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e48JZd0Gbj0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also in love with those two. They look just enchanting. :)

      Delete
  13. Loving your finds here. That lace top is lovely!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina! I also love its design, the lace makes it so cute. :)

      Delete
  14. Yes, me too. If it were a bit bigger, it would be perfect for yoga, but I am in love with its print. Thank you for your comment, Bexa! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot for your kind comment! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing this informative article. I get some useful information from it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This article is really nice and informative. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete