Saturday 8 September 2018

The world needs your light


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯ 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Keep shining, beautiful one. The world needs your light."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Living in a shared flat I can tell you that I can not wait to move into my own apartment. With no unwanted surprise guests - especially if you thought you would finally have some quiet hours alone -, decorating all the rooms to my own taste, just as I would like. If only money would not matter here..

In today's post, it's all about the lighting. I do not know if it's just me, but for me the right lighting plays a very important role. If it's not right, too light, too dark, or it may vibrate, it can easily cause a headache or make your eyes tired soon. The floor lamps are a good alternative in my opinion, but if you want to have a lamp as a decoration, which is also practical, fan lights are for example for you. Below I collected some of my favorite pieces.
Pendant lights are the classic, I think. And on the other hand a ceiling fan is for those who want to have things multifunctional. It's a lighting, a decoration and of course a fan. Most of them are very quiet and with their pleasant breeze they can be a really helpful partner in the hot summer days.

You can choose a design with a modern appeal or with a touch of vintage. The right lighting brings class, style, glamour, retro feel or whatever you prefer in your room, adding the finishing touch to your space.
 
What kind of lighting do you have in your room? Which one is your favourite in the picture?
As always, you are welcome to leave a comment below.

Have a wonderful weekend!  :)

Lots of love, 
E

23 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sofia! I'm glad that you liked them. :) xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much dear!! I'm so happy that you liked my haul! The romper is also one of my favorites! I finde it so original with the cut-outs ;) Happy day! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great.

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear ! :-) xx

    NEW POST :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2018/09/pink-panther.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas, I really like 5th and 10th idea for lighting :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que objetos para decorações maravilhosos.
    Ótima loja!
    Beijos.
    http://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beautiful xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/09/photographing-at-nobby-beach.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Bexa! I'm glad that you liked this selection. :) xo

    ReplyDelete