Wednesday 22 October 2014

Galaxy print


✯ Hello shiny stars! ✯ 

If you take a look at my background or at the frame of my pictures, I think it will not surprise you, that I like galaxy prints.
But you probably don't know that every time when I am visiting a new online store, I type "galaxy" as keyword. Most of the time I don't get any result, but this time I had luck.  I know, most of the items are for boys, but hey, boyfriend clothes are in.  :)

I found several T-shirts, bags, caps, accessories, which I edited to a collage. Hopefully you will like them too.
And don't worry if you do  not like this pattern, I collected also my favourite items from the DefShop-site.

Which do you like the most? Which is your favourite?

Have a wonderful week!
 Lots of love,
E

---

✯ Hallo shiny stars! ✯
 
Wenn du einen Blick auf meinen Hintergrund wirfst oder aber auch an den Rahmen meinen Bilder, ich denke, es wird dich nicht überraschen, dass ich das Galaxie-motiv mag.
Immer wenn ich ein online Geschäft besuche, tippe ich "galaxy" ein und warte auf das Ergebnis, aber die meiste Zeit kommt kein Treffer aus. Diesmal hatte ich Erfolg. Obwohl die Meiste für Männer sind, ich denke, die Kleider sind heutzutage sehr unisex, und übrigens auch: Boyfriend-clothes sind in.  :)

Ich habe verschiedene T-shirts, Taschen, Kappen, Accessories gefunden, die vielleicht auch dir gefallen. 
Aber keine Sorge, wenn du dieses Print nicht gerne hast, ich habe auch meine Lieblinge von der Seite DefShop zusammengestellt.

Welche ist dein Favorit? Welche hat dir am meisten gefallen?

Hab' eine wunderschöne Woche!
Alles Liebe,
E


1. Tubelaces Bracelet - Galaxy
2. Monkey Business Galaxy T-Shirt
3. Vans Galaxy Sneakers
4. Sprayground Galaxy Backpack
5. Sprayground Galaxy Storm Backpack
6. Dangerous Fly High Tank Top Galaxy Print
7. Masterdis Belt
8. Dangerous DNGRS Galaxy Fly High Cap


1. Only Knit Sweater
2. Pieces Harriet Scarf
3. British Knights Sneakers
4. Urban Classics College Jacket
5. Nike Gymsack
6. Vans Floral Sneakers
7. Madonna Fashion Is All I Know Top
8. New Era Mickey Mouse Beanie
9. Broadway T-Shirt
10. Jumex Dots Sneaker
11. Madonna Tiger T-Shirt

12 comments:

  1. These are certainly some great stuff! My son would love to have galaxy prints items too!

    Sorry, been so busy haven't had time to come by & I'll be flying off again next week. xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the galaxy printed stuff!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it… awesome print
    See you soon!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelet.great post dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning looks. ;-)
    Lovely greets Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Galaxy print is COOL, no question!

    http://robynsnestx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete