Monday 13 November 2017

Random Acts of Kindness


✯ Hello Shiny Stars! ✯ 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
 
"You there, the one reading this right now. I want you to do something: SMILE"  :)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

13 November is World Kindness Day, which was first celebrated in 1998. 
This year it falls on a Monday, so I think this offers the perfect opportunity to extend this day for a whole week.. and it would be even better if it could be a part of our eveyday life. The world needs more kindness, so look up from your phone or computer and do something nice for someone.
You don't need to do something big, it is about the little acts and gestures, which make you feel better too.
You are probably doing small acts of kindness every single day but, you know, from kindness is never enough.  ;)

Here are 10 ways to brighten up someone's day - and yours too:
1. Compliment someone.
2. Smile at a stranger.
3. Hold the door or the lift for someone.
4. Leave lovely notes for your partner, roommate, flatmate, family, whoever you are living with.
5. Call up your grandparents, parents, a relative or a friend just to ask how they are.
6. Send someone, you love a cute message.
7. Help a leaflet distributor in the streets out and take a flyer.
8. Bake some goodies and bring them to work for your colleagues.
9. Donate books, clothes or food to your local community.
10. And don't forget, be kind to yourself too. 
 
 ♡ ♡ ♡

 These won't cost you anything but make the world a better place.

Have you done something nice for someone today? Do you have a memorable moment when you received or gave something very kind?
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Lots of love, 
E

43 comments:

  1. I like this especially the last one
    www.theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! It's really important too but sometimes we need a reminder that we don't forget about it. :) I wish you a great week. :) xo

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely and positive post hun! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dominique! I'm glad you like it. :) xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much sweetie! I'm so happy that you liked my come-back outfit, hehe. Happy day! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring post, will help in our daily life.
    Have a great week!
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shweta! I wish you the same. :)

      Delete
  5. So positive and nice! Thank you so much for sharing it, dear. This cute post was very inspiring and useful. I really enjoyed it! ♥

    I wish you a wonderful, wonderful day!
    Sending you a lots of kisses from Croatia. :)

    What's up, Ivy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. :) I wish you a great week. :) xo

      Delete
  6. great tips! <3 very inspiring!


    Beijinhos
    n. // www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very inspiring post!
    xx
    www.upthestyle.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic tipys
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, very interesting! 🙂
    Please check out my blog too. That are absolutely stunning photos!

    violaroth.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful post! Thank you so much for sharing this!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cielo! I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it. :)

      Delete
  11. Hello,

    Oh, lovely look !

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful tips Dear:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an interesting post! It's lovely that you're spreading such positive vibes! I'll make sure to complete every single thing from a list. :-)

    http://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! :) I'm so happy that I could inspire you and I hope, you enjoy completing the list. :) xo

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I'm glad, that you like it. :) xo

      Delete
  16. great post dear. i really like the way your blog looks.
    i followed you and i hope that you'll follow me too.

    www.ccaammblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I followed you back. :) xo

      Delete
  17. Very interesting blog, I like it. Great post.
    sexy prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so inspiring :)
    I agree that a little kindness could change someone's day :)


    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I'm glad, that I could inspire you. :) Have a wonderful weekend. :) xo

      Delete